Friday, July 6, 2012

Have a fun weekend!


What are you doing this weekend? We are halfway through a five day "staycation" and have reached the point where we are not sure what day it is! I haven't spent much time online so I only have a few things to share.

It's rediculously hot in the Midwest this week. I wish I saw this hair accessory before we stopped at Target earlier today.

Speaking of Momfilter, this series of interviews with working moms this week was great stuff. I especially loved the interviews with Yolanda and Pilar, Momfilter authors.

I feel awkward wanting a sweater in this heat, but this isn't just any sweater. It's the heart sweater!

Have a happy weekend. I want the rest of the weekend to be like yesterday with Z in the mirror room at the local children's museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment