Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Midweek check-in

This has nothing to do with this post. I just like this redone movie poster from the tumblr fuckyeahmovieposters
Holy holy this week is bananas.

Late meetings. Unexpected toddler bed wettings. Baby needing bottles in the middle of the night. I managed to kind of get a good amount of groceries Sunday so we have food at least - but we are already out of milk and bananas. How did that happen?

At least tomorrow is Thursday and the housekeeper comes so there will be some sense of calmness around a clean house.

I'm trying to get organized on a list of things I want to do for the rest of the summer this week too. Things with the kids and at home I mean. What should I put on it?

What about you? Your week as bananas as mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment